Disneyland 2012

I have to say, when we first started off the morning I wondered if we should have spent all that cashola.  Now that it's over and we spent 14 hours having fun there I have to say it was totally worth it.  I'm so glad we did it and we have many fun memories, especially since we were with my brother and his family as well.  It really is fun - my favorite thing is to watch my children's faces.  I wish I could have gotten a photo of Clark on the rollercoaster in Toontown.  It was the only roller coaster he was tall enough to ride and HE LOVED IT.  The older children were tall enough to ride most everything and the only ride we missed because it shut down was Splash Mountain.
It ended up being an overcast day with some rain sprinkling on and off during the afternoon.  It was nice to not be scorching hot and we were glad the rainy day during the vacation was here and not at the beach.  Thanks to Kurt for the idea about surprising the kids and for working so hard to make this possible.  This was one long, tiring, exciting, spectauclar day.  
Faye and Cade {my brother's baby) were such troopers the entire day.  Faye loved the rides that she went on and fell asleep in Pirates of the Caribbean.  Cade, not so much.  He didn't really appreciate Winnie the Pooh and was so glad when it was over.  This is a day I will not soon forget!
E



Comments