Another week begins...

And today was not the snuggly restful day I had hoped for. Isn't that the way life goes? I did, however, get a page done today and get in some good reading time with each of the kids. Tomorrow is our last day off of school for the break and we are hoping to do some sledding and playing with friends.
These silly photos were taken in 2002. While home for a visit, my mom revealed the much treasured "costume box" we had when we were young. For Halloween, dress up, disco day, or any other silly occasion we would find great outfits in this box. So we were each able to choose some of the dress ups to take to our respective houses and pass down to our children! It was a great walk down memory lane as we pulled the items out. And naturally we could not complete the task without trying some of the best items on (Brent in the silver sparkle stretch pants and matching head band is my favorite) ! Good memories. That was nearly 7 years ago and just now I have finally documented it!

Comments

  1. Emily!
    Congrats on the new little guy! He is a doll. I found your blog through a comment on Courtney's. It is good to see you are doing well. I am looking forward to following your little family closer now! Our blog is lifeamongthebrokenhippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, I found your blog today and was SO happy to see all the cute pictures. I'm sorry I missed Maddie's baptism and Clark's blessing. It looks like it went well. I hope 2009 brings some great blessings your way and I hope to visit sometime so you can meet Ben. (And our baby that will be born in August if all goes right! Crazy huh?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment