Clark is a Superstar!!!


Clark deserves an award!  He has gained 9 ounces in the past 7 days!  IT'S WORKING!!!  I am so happy to have him growing and gaining weight!  He is moving around more, sleeping more, and SMILING!  I am pretty good now at putting in the tube, as he has managed to grab it and pull it out a few times now.  Kurt has been helping a lot with changing his feeds out at night so I am getting  a little bit more sleep which is wonderful.  

Life is such a crazy adventure.  I am thankful for Clark and am relieved to see him moving forward.  He has had a pretty rough first 3 months of life and I can only imagine how much better he feels to have food being absorbed into his body!  yea!  

Christian and Emma have been great helpers too and love Clark so much.  They keep a lookout for him to make sure he has his pacifier and that his feeding tube is in the right place.  It has changed the routine for all of us.  But, as Christian told his dad the other day 
"That's just the way life is."  Such wise words for a 4 year old!  
I'm pretty sure he has heard his mom say that when he tells her that he just "doesn't feel like putting his clothes away."  Maybe they DO listen to me?


Comments

  1. He looks so good! What a difference the tube has made. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy! I love the picture smiling. Does having a feeding tube hurt? I hope not. We love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to read that little Clark is having troubles. Those feeding tubes never look like much fun. I am glad that he is gaining weight for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment