Some creative stuff






I finally had a chance to get back into my creative mode.  I love this chance to create.  There are several challenges it presents into my life because of the supplies and the mess I create, however, I truly love the outlet so thanks for letting me share!
I have been spending a lot of time holding little ones lately (I love this too).  Emma has been
 saying to me (especially when I am holding Clark and she wants me to put him down and hold her) 
"Mommy can you just take care of me?"

who can refuse a plea like that?
oh, and no, she won't go for sharing my lap with Clark AND I CANNOT hold her while sitting down, it MUST be standing! I know, I will miss these days, I know I will!  

Comments

  1. Cutest kids ever!!! I can't believe how much Christian looks like Kurt and Sammy! Looks like you've had a fun summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally opened up my computer this summer;) I'm not sure why we didn't take pictures either. lame. BUT, it was wondering to see you and the kids and chat for a while. Sure love you guys. AND I'm so glad Clark is growing!!!!!! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a creativly challenged person (to not say a creative retard!!) I loved your work Emily. You have a great eye for color and design. It looks like your trip was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Em you are amazing! I miss you guys. Happy birthday tomorrow. I mailed your present today so it will be late. but know that I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment