Awesome. Just great.

Shall we do a weekend re-cap?
Hmmm.  Where to start?

Baby powder, anyone?


Or, better yet, how about a hair cut?  It was a team effort.  Christian did the back and Emma cut the front.  To the scalp in some places.  Awesome.  I had just blown her hair dry (for the first time ever!) and curled it under for church and we were talking about how it was so pretty and long.  I went to get Clark ready for church and wow.  There it is.  Oh it looks like a cute pixie cut you are saying!  Don't be fooled, the photos are being generous.  Its hideous.  And there is nothing I can do about it.  Nothing at all.




We seem to be losing things around here.  Like lotion, baby powder, obedience, teeth and HAIR!
Savanna proudly lost her first tooth (top middle).  We are thrilled that for the first time she has not had to have her teeth YANKED out by the dentist.  Much nicer this way!


Oh.  And Clark, at almost 15 months, has learned (quite well) how to throw a full-blown fit.  Awesome.
I wonder WHO he has seen do that around here?

Oh and how can I leave this out?  Madeline played around on the computer this weekend.  I found these videos saved and was IN TEARS laughing.  I think they are one of the funniest things I have seen her do.  Classic.

I can't figure out how to post videos here so maybe you can link over to them?  I need help.

Babysitter        Wicked Witch?    Maddie with Emma

I hope you enjoyed our weekend.  Because it might be more fun if it wasn't you.  I'm still angry.
Sailing on....

Comments

  1. Well, I hate to say I've been there, but I have. Trenton and Libby emptied two full bottles of baby powder all over our dark brown leather couches a few months ago! Wow. Emma's hair reminds me of Emmeline's haircut years ago, except it ended up being 1/4 inch long all over her head! So far 4 of my children have cut their hair (one in the car on the way to the mall) and I'm hoping the littler ones will be content with learning from the big ones what NOT to do! I'm so sorry, Em. Unfortunately motherhood brings those kinds of weekends. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. sounds like a fun weekend indeed How do I see the videos? when i click on the link it says it is private. maybe I am retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma is so stinkin' cute even with mangled hair! And I LOVE Sav's freckles so much. Someday you will look back and laugh (maybe). Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you took pictures. Frustrating I know ... black mail ... yes. Your kids are so adorable. Hair or no hair. Fit or no fit. Love the videos!

    To post a video you have to use the "old" version of blogspot. Go to "Customize" (top right of your blog when you are signed in. Select the tab "Settings". Scroll down to "Global Settings". "Select post editor". Select "Old Editor". This allows you to post videos with their little video tab at the top by the add image tab. Hope this helps!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just watched the videos! Oh my hilarious. We were rolling on the floor laughing. I think you should keep those for future blackmail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah...fake smile...it's so hard!!!...Seriously

    I LOVE it! The Babysitter is my fav. What a hoot! I am sorry about the lovely weekend. At least the baby powder was on a towel? The pic of Sav is beautiful and I am glad others record their children crying and throwing fits. I do. History is messy right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot. I LOVE the color of the walls in your office!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that weekend. Reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy well. I suppose that's why blogs are so great -- so we have a place to laugh and scream about them and hear we're not alone. Madeline's videos are hilarious. Savannah is gorgeous! Emma looks cute -- even with crazy hair.
    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment