I take it back

That is, if I could!  I would take back that 5 SECONDS of being dumb on monday morning when I slipped off a chair in my kitchen because my slippers were not on just right and I was reaching up to a high shelf.  Because then I would not have to wear this boot cast but most especially I would not have hurt and foot and ankle and be in THIS much pain.  Silly.  And I wish I could take it back.
So much for my plans this week to start running again and lose that extra weight that has been hanging around since Clark was born.  I mean really, he is ONE YEAR OLD now.  It's time.  Oh the frustration.  

Comments

  1. with Christian having strep, Emma's birthday and this, I bet you have had a crazy week there. I hope you start feeling better soon and that it heals. I hate reaching for things in the kitchen. I have a stool that I keep in there at all times and I still can't reach somethings with it so sometimes I have to stand on the counter and have been really close to hurting myself several times. I'm sorry :)love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? I need to come b'dazzle your boot ;o) ... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! i'm so sorry. frustrating indeed - but look on the bright side: at least annalyn and i aren't there to give you bad medical advice!

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I am so sorry, what a huge bummer along with being so inconvenient and painful!!! That just does not seem fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, that's officially crappy. Hope you're back on your foot soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, huge bummer! I hope it heals quickly and that you have a good book to read in the mean time. (As if you can just sit all day, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got to be joking!!!! Good grief! So so sorry. How long do you have to have it on? I hope for a speedy recovery. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally lame!!! I'm sorry! -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't those boots awesome? I had one of those for a while and I loved it. I guess. At least it got us to the front of the lines when we went to Disneyland. And when I went swimming in grandma's pool at Palm Springs I sunk to the bottom with it on. It was pretty cool. Sorry about your injury though. I hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment