Color.

I love the way colors change the way I feel.  I love the way soft, natural light streaming through a window in my home highlights the colors I surround myself with.  Bright colors speak to me.  I know, saying that makes you want to send someone out with a straigh jacket to pick me up but it remains true.  This orange color in my office speaks happiness to me every day.  So this morning I took a little walk around my house and noticed the colors that I love.  You would think one would be content with all of those colors.  Only I find myself adding more.  Because they are speaking to me!

    

Comments

  1. Thanks Em. I love color too and I don't think we are crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christa and I just got back from Home Depot looking at paint colors. Its so hard to decide on what ones to use. You have done well with yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have a gift for decorating and using color! I admire that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have always loved bright colors, Em, and you've always had fabulous taste. No straight jacket necessary, thank you. I think that more of us like them than you think, but perhaps you just have more courage in that area than many of us. Paint away, and have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment