Waiting

Thanks again for all of your love and prayers.
Clark stayed again last night because he ran a fever all day yesterday.
We are waiting for tests thismorning to check for infection and make sure all is ok.
Clark has been so patient and sweet, we can tell he is starting to want to get out of there.  We have watched planet earth with him going on 20 times now and that is his favorite thing about being there.  He loves to watch all of those animals and it has been a great distraction.
Have I ever mentioned that I think life if hard?  And that EVERYONE has hard things?  Perhaps we are all experiencing the refiner's fire....

"In uncertain and difficult times, faith is truly a spiritual gift worthy of our utmost efforts.  We can give our children education, lessons, athletics, the arts, and material possessions, but if we do not give them faith in Christ, we have given little. . .
  "Challenging times require greater spiritual power.  Consider carefully the Savior's promise:  "If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me" (Moroni 7:33)
   excerpts taken from :
{Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ 
by Kevin W. Pearson}

I'm pretty sure I know what I need to be learning from this... greater faith.
Sailing on, with prayers for Clark and faith that ultimately all will be well...
E

Comments

  1. Wow That picture didn't look that bad on my phone!!! Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote Em, thanks for sharing it. We are still praying for Clark. I hope he got home today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they have to put his IV in his forehead? That's not fun at all.

    Waiting to hear the test results. I am exercising faith that he won't have infection!

    Life is hard. But that's what it's all about....not the hokey pokey.....greater faith, like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family continues to pray for Clark and your family. We hope he is released today! Love, David and Stacey Mortensen and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy - faith takes on new meaning when it involves your babies, right? that is how it feels to me. clark is in our prayers. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment