Spring Decorating + Peeps Wreath

Spring decor around my house is pretty simple this year.  I like it.
I think everyone should have a peeps wreath!  It is so bright and cheery, inexpensive and easy. 

























I just hot glued ribbon around a styrofoam wreath form or twig one (from the dollar store), hotglued the peeps on and was done!  This is much easier to do if you let your peeps sit out in an opened package for a day or more so they are good and stale! 

Try it! 
Happy Easter. 

Comments

  1. It's that gorgeous sewing machine that really catches my eye!!

    Oh, and that seems like the ONLY reasonable use for a Peep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the sewing machine! You sure have a touch for decorating!

    The wreath is fun! And your suggestion to try it would be interpreted by my kids as an invitation to eat it ;o) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun wreath! cute and easy. love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment