Happy Sunday


I'm not sure where June flew off to.  Time is a funny thing; the way it moves so quickly or slowly.  The way I've been feeling about time reminds me of this quote by Neal A. Maxwell:

Neal A. Maxwell

“Time is clearly not our natural dimension. Thus it is that we are never really at home in time. Alternately, we find ourselves wishing to hasten the passage of time or to hold back the dawn. We can do neither, of course, but whereas the fish is at home in water, we are clearly not at home in time--because we belong to eternity.”


I'm glad that this family of mine belongs to eternity as well.  It may take eternity for me to get myself all ironed out and overcome my weaknesses as well.

June brought an unexpected trip to Utah and Idaho that was fast, memorable, and every bit worth our time.

I loved seeing my little Faye talk with my Aunt Fay whom she was named after.  There are no words to describe the happiness that I felt deep in my soul.


Spending time with my sister and her husband whom we adore was amazing as well.  We loved helping to pass out flyers for thier fundraiser to help with their pursuit of adopting a child.  If you want to hear more about their story you can check it out here: 

Watching the children explore and play around the barn with their counsins at Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob's house was amazing.  It confirmed in my  heart the great desire I have to create such a place for my grandchildren to do the same.  It was a delight to catch my sister and some of her children in Idaho Falls and to be able to see them for a few hours. 


And here we are back at home getting ready for another trip to Utah! 

Sailing On, 
E

Comments