Emma Wins!






Well yea that pretty much describes my day at church on sunday.  After screaming and kicking and all of that joyous expression I took Emma out in the hall (Kurt was sitting on the stand so the kids knew they had me all alone) where she wriggled out of my arms, sprinted down the hall, ran into a corner and turned to look at me and shouted "I WON!".  Yes, she did.  I arrived back in the meeting to find one child on the floor UNDER the bench, one coloring and another ended up sitting with another family 3 rows up by climbing under benches.  THEY WIN!  I lose! 
Why is life so hard sometimes???



 I have some catching up to do with pages here so I will post 6 of them tonight and more to come! 

Comments

  1. Em, I love you. I think it's so neat that you have such an awesome record of your children, and that you address the page to them. This really makes me want to learn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...the church days that go wrong. You know you are blessed for going, it is just totally not apparent immediately. I laughed when I read your post and felt like crying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Em - keep it up, you'll win in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment