A page a day plan

So for the new year I want to do one scrapbook page each day.  I feel like I really can accomplish this since I am doing a lot digital these days.  So I will continue to work with paper as well and mix it with digital, and try to create something each day.  I want to do it because it is a great form of expression for me, not so much because I feel like I "have to" get my books done.  So for today I post this page of my kids at the beach this summer.  
So Much Love 
Emma was so funny she threw her arms wide like this the entire trip.  In every photo she was dong her own thing, it reminded me of the old days on sesame street "which one of these kids is doing her own thing, doing her own thing?" 
She is so cute! 

Comments

  1. so cute. I forgot to ask you over christmas- I want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking! can you teach me sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment