6 things tag from my sister

ok if you get tagged I guess you are supposed to :
 - post the rules on your blog
- list 6 random things about yourself
- tag 6 people at the end of your post
- let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

6 random things about me: 

1.  I LOVE bright colors.  love .  love .  love.  almost every room in my house is a different color.  and none of them are very subtle.  :)

2.  My favorite thing to do when driving in the car without my children is to listen to MY music.  REALLY LOUD.  And I wonder why the kids are always saying 'turn it up, turn it up!'

3.   I'm a garden/plant/flowers nerd.  I love to read about gardening, growing most anything and am constantly attempting to grow a variety of things myself.  I like to seed my flowers and save them for the next year and have been known to pocket seeds from flowers found in parks and other places... don't tell!

4.  My favorite snack is cheese and crackers. 

5.  I secretly think my children are the cutest in the world. (not so secret any more!)

6.  I'm tired!!!

ok I am going to tag Courtney, Melanie, Kate, Rosalene and well thats it.  

Comments