Home from vacation and back at it!





We are now back from our long awaited family vacation to Newport Beach CA.  It was so fun to play at the beach and to get away.  I did not answer my phone or even check my email so it really was a get away!  
Now I am home and always playing catch up it seems.  This week has been busy and 
feels like me against the world.  Ever feel that way?  I know its silly (does it make you think of that 80's song...?ha!)  but its just been a rough week.  I think its tough on the kids having Kurt and me all alone with them for 10 days doing nothing other than playing with them and reading with them and spending time with them and then we come home and WHAM!  Dad is back at work and I
 am trying to clean up the house and figure out my next meal for meal group swap and getting them registered for school and setting up co-op preschool for Emma and taking Clark to the doctor again and coaching soccer and driving kids to piano lessons and trying to exercise and lose weight and in general not handling my life as well as I could have if I were a better person!  In time I'm sure I will figure it out ..... well I Hope I will! 

these are just a few of the many hundreds of photos that I took, the beach is one of my absolute favorite places to take pictures!

Comments

  1. I love the colors in your pictures, love that had a big family vacation, and love that you're drowning, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark's smile in these pictures makes me happy! What a sweet baby, and of course all your kids are adorable. Yeah for vacations, boo for coming home to real life. Yeah for you doing all that great stuff for your kids, boo for feeling stressed out and frazzled while trying to enjoy motherhood and life in general. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily, stopped by to say hi amd I love the family pics...gorgeous and the brother lo I saw in the chef gallery adorable!! Have a wonderful Blessed Day!! Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures!! Clark is getting so big and I agree with Jen - his smile is so adorable - I especially love the lollipop one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the lollipop pic too!! Clark looks positivitly gleeful that he gets to eat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun. I don't know how you manage all that you do. I don't think I am doing half of your load and still managed to feel frazzled on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment