My first ever book signing

This past week I was able to attend this fantastic event where I met Annette Tatum and she so graciously signed books, answered questions, and gave tips and ideas about decorating our homes.  I am really enjoying her book (and it makes me desperately want to paint the cabinets in my laundry room!)  I highly recommend it, and thoroughly enjoyed Annette's personality and style.   You can get it HERE.  Thanks to all the ladies who made this event possible, it was really a treat to be in attendance.  EVERYTHING was lovely. 

I am inspired and energized - and I have so many projects going on in my house I need that energy to complete them!  What I love most about this book is that I feel like it validates me in wanting so much of my personal style and love of certain things (like color mixed with old furniture)  to come out in my home.  I guess I have always wanted that but have never really seen it in a way that did not seem so unrealistic and out there for my family.  Thanks Annette! 

Comments

  1. Wow, your pictures are awesome! It sounds like a lovely evening. I've always thought you have a great style, especially for using color. I'm glad this inspires you to press forward! Way to go. xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your house. I am sure it is incredible even unfinished. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment