Happy 35th Birthday Kurt!

We have had a fun weekend celebrating Kurt's birthday with friends and family and plenty of cake!  I gave Kurt 35 small cards and '35 things I love about you'.  That was the best I could come up with!  :)  I had a lot of other great ideas, most of which cost a large amount of money that I did not have.   I will plan better in the future.  Birthdays are so much more fun to celebrate with children around.  They love it.
Congratulations on surviving 35 years in this wild world, Kurt!  Happy Birthday, we love you.

Comments

  1. Yeah!!! Happy Birthday Old Man!!! Just kidding! Looks like you had fun and plenty of cake!!! Wish we could have been there to share it with you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun celebration ... and the 35 things I like about you is the BEST gift ever! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kurt! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kurt!! This is why I need that google calendar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kurt...35!? Wow!
    So glad you are surrounded by those who love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment