My What Shiny Lips you have...

...Clark!

Ah what to do when your little brother falls asleep in the car?  Emma stopped by Clark on her way out of the car to share some lip gloss.  How kind.   He IS cute no matter what, although I do prefer lip gloss free for a boy.





Emma is breathing life into every area of our home, our laps, and our hearts.  Today she ran in from the back yard, grasped her hands together and pulled them to her chest over her heart and exclaimed
"Mom, I just don't know WHAT to do about my heart!"
Hmmm.  "what do you mean Emma?"
"Well Mom I just don't know what to do about you in my heart!"
With that she turned and ran back outside.  I just don't know what to make of this.

Comments

  1. emma! i think she must be a kindred spirit. she is hilarious! the lip gloss was a nice touch. that is what are older sisters for, right? and clark's haircut does make him look older - he is such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! Emma makes me laugh and who doesn't need some glossy lips now and then?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment