School Days

I am losing minutes each day.  The daylight disappears and I'm left with more to do at night that I should have done already.  Summer is slipping away and fall is rapidly approaching.

This school year will prove to be an interesting one, as we all know that the kids will be switching schools once the house is finished and we move.  I'm ready for the change.  I am dreaming of a  slower life, a simple life, a life with a little less running around and a little more space to breathe.


I do however LOVE school uniforms and I will miss that the most.  It really simplifies getting ready in the mornings.  Either way, they are SO cute, don't you agree?

Comments

  1. so cute! and your memory mixer pages are cute- where do you get all the new backgrounds and things? I only have the ones that I got from you that came with it. I need to call you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment