Halloween Recap 2010

I'm late on this but at least I'm recording it.  Halloween was a weekend long celebration.  There was so much going on and so many different places I needed to be to that I didn't get photos of all the kids in costume (what mother does that?).  We had the school parties, the church party, the friend party, the halloween dinner party with more great friends.  All in all, we are partied out!  It was an exhausting, wonderful, exciting, sugar filled weekend.  I'm still trying to catch my breath.   To make life more exciting, add to that house hunting and you have one tired set of parents.
 The only photo I got of my cute little cowboy is this one sharing licks of his sucker with his hippie friend.  By the time he was actually awarded 2nd prize in the costume contest (how funny!) he was too tired to have his costume on.

We had a Renaissance queen, Amelia Bedilia, two cowboys and strawberry shortcake.   Dad was an awesome Halloween crafter!
 this cutie just ate the frosting right off the knife rather than bothering to put it on the cookie.













Ah well, ever forward, but ever so slowly.

Comments

  1. It's the forward part that counts not the speed!! Your kiddos are darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment