It feels great


To laugh.  Last night we went out to celebrate our anniversary and one of my sisters and her husband had popped into town on a whim.. so we went out together.  I'm not sure what exact combination of being tired/funny/crazy/silly came together but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Our husbands were in rare form ... on quite the comedian kick.  I wish I had a photo of us all laughing.  Good times.  Then I got these photos today taken of my family this past week by a very talented lady - and saw this:
 I was sitting on the ground because i was trying to get my 3 year old to sit (which she never did what a shock!)
I love that she took these candids, and that my children make me laugh.  It feels good.  And I had no idea that while this was going on big brother was planting a kiss on little brother... how sweet!
I could use a few more things to laugh about!

Comments

  1. What GORGEOUS pictures of you and your darling kiddos!!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kinds of nights. They are really good for the soul!
    And those pictures of you and your kiddos are divine. Literally -- as in straight from heaven. Beautiful and exactly how i wish I always felt with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. I went and looked at the ones on her blog of the whole family too. You're family is adorable. I'm glad you guys had a fun night out. A good laugh is always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so fun! Thanks for hanging out with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pictures! and glad you got a good laugh - definitely good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed this post. How I adore the pics of you and your kids laughing together! What a beautiful family you are. Christian with his hand over his mouth in the first, doubled over with laughter...so priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment