Many Blessings

Wow.  The past 4 months feel like 2 years.  The past week feels like it was a month long.  We are so thankful to have finally heard back from the bank on our new home (it was a short sale!) and closed, moved on the two coldest days of the year, have a new computer again and now tonight the new internet is up and running!  I need to get some sleep so I can unpack more boxes tomorrow and try to arrange everything but I just wanted to post a quick list of things I am so thankful for right now:

a dishwasher (other than me and my poor hands!)
a fridge
washer and dryer that is wonderful
heater and house that stays warm
4 bedrooms
a bathtub for kids and nice shower for me!
many kitchen cabinets
kind family, neighbors and friends who provide many helping hands
a basement (this is so great for loud children who have cabin fever)


I don't know how long I will remember to be grateful for these things.  I just know that living without them has been a strain on my family.  Slowly, ever so slowly, I feel like I am getting my life back!
sailing through wind and ice,
E

Comments

  1. Best news of the morning!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a thousand times over! and you were without a fridge????? Were you using a cooler? Holy moly. Love ya-Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! And yes, those were cold cold days. I wondered if you were going to move - I shouldn't have wondered, I should have known you would and did! Please let me know how I can help. So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY!! So glad to hear you got a house, as soon as you get unpacked and settled you will feel so much better. I know when I got the last box done I felt like a huge weight was off my shoulders... not that our move was nearly as traumatic as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for your news! I'd love to see some pictures of the new house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment