Flying Lessons

Lesson 14:
When Life feels really extra hard; it's most likely because I am doing something wrong.

which is probably why I have been assigned to talk in church about how the gospel of Jesus Christ brings Rest Unto our Souls.

Sometimes I do a good job of being Brave; facing life's challenges with a smile and putting all my faith and trust in Jesus Christ.  Other times I forget that I get to have this choice every day and I get stuck in dark and dreary places; I forget that HIS promise is :

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Is there any one of us who is not heavy laden?
Why did I forget again?
digging out,
E

Comments

  1. I would love to hear your talk, I'm sure it will be wonderful. I have yet to be assigned a talk where I think...oh, I know so much about that, I will do a great job. I agree how easy it is to forget our purposes here in life. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. troy and i were talking about this just last week! i'm sure you will do a great job speaking - wish i could be there to hear you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. It is way too easy to get bogged down with little annoyances (isn't that what most things turn out to be in the eternal perspective?) and forget where to turn. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment