Birthday Girl


We had such a fun weekend celebrating Savvie's birthday; (aside from her massive bike wreck, that is another story.)  She started out the morning with breakfast in bed, followed by opening gifts and having a ride on her new fancy bike with gears and hand breaks.  She went to the store with me and picked out a special treat, then we made her cake and got to spend the rest of the evening with Grandma and Grandpa, Great Grandpa and her cousins and aunts and uncles who were in town from Utah for the weekend.  We wish ALL of our counsins and family could have been here and we had a blast with everyone who was!  I'm glad we had extra people to help eat the massive cake.


















Age 9 Favorites:
food: avocado
Color: turquoise
Movie: Ramona & Beezus
Book: Call of the Wild
Song: Our Song by Taylor Swift
Indoor activity: art
outdoor activity: jumping on trampoline
subject in school: science
place to go: the pool
gifts received:  clothing, bicycle, scripture case, ring, 3d chalk, music cd




















The 'friends' party is this friday so I have more photos of that -- wish me luck!
E

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Savanna! Friend party? You are a good woman. I, technically, have an every other year schedule for those and gratefully, this was my off year. BUT, I'm wondering about changing it to a 10 year rotating schedule instead. Hope you are well and I hope this posts. I don't know why I keep trying...I can't ever get it to post and then I tell myself I will email you instead...but never do...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment