Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm so Proud

This girl has never done anything like this before.  She made up her mind to join the cross country team this year (5th grade) and went for it.  I am so proud of her for showing up, trying even when she needed to stop and walk, and finishing.  She has been running about 9 miles a week.  I think that is fantastic for a 10 year old.  She feels so strong and good and she should!  It has been fun to see her gain endurance and confidence.  Exercise does a body good.  Yea for you, Madeline!



Atta Girl!
E

4 comments:

  1. How much do I love this?!!! Running has been such a positive influence in my life. It makes me so happy to see the joy in Maddie's face as she is running. How cool is it that their school has a Xcountry team? I think you are wonderful sweet Maddie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie rocks. way to go. I need to call you today or tomorrow so we can talk about the etsy thing more.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Maddie!!! I am so proud of you! I love running - it makes me feel so good both physically and emotionally!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing..9 miles? I think I may have run 9 miles in the past 9 years put together. Yay for her.
    I wish I were around to 'help';) When are you due? How are you feeling? How are things in general? We need to be in the same hemisphere so we can talk...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete