Baby

Comments

  1. Emily!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe she's here! She's gorgeous and sweet and I'm so happy for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome baby Faye to your "Turn on Earth" - we are so happy for all of you ...sure wish we could snuggle with her and smell that 'heaven sent' essence of newborn babies!!! love to all, Grandma and Grandpa Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful. Wish we could see her in person. I hope you're all adjusting and that you and Faye are both healthy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations!!! Such a perfect little girl! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Congratulations! She looks just perfect.
    What a beautiful blessing. Hope you are taking care of yourself! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. em, she is so sweet! congratulations. i can't wait to hear/see more about little faye. (is she named after uncle bob's wife?) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA! Congratulations! She's beautiful - what a blessing! I'm so happy for you - and for her, she's so lucky to have you for her mama. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment