Flying Lessons

Lesson 31:
Life is fragile.  Life is Precious.  Life is unpredictable.  Life is beautiful.
A wonderful woman whom I love and admire was killed in a car accident last night.  She has had a great influence on my life for 15+ years.  This has given me pause.  I am blessed in my life to know many great women (many of whom I am releated to) and to have them influence my life for good.  If you will excuse me now I need to get to work on being more like them and less like my grouchy old self.
Sailing on,
E

Comments

  1. Life is so short and so precious and so unpredictable.

    Thinking of you. Losing a loved one is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Emily ... hug all those you love and let them know - each day is a gift and precious. We are praying for you and yours, and your friends family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie was amazing, wasn't she? I look back on every interaction I had with her and remember that I came away nourished, encouraged. I think she did that for all of us. What an example she was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment