Merry Christmas

It's been quite a week.  I won't go over the details.  Let's just say that we enjoyed being home from school, and we did not enjoy being violenty ill.  We have had a great time getting ready for Christmas and now that they day is here I can honestly say its been wonderful (except for that sickness part).








I had this perfect picture in my mind of how we would all look dressed up for church today.  Let's just say that here we are, keeping it real! Yes Emma really went with her hair like that and refused to allow me to touch it.  And the pink cowgirl boots don't match the red skirt at all.  Ah well.  

I loved being at church today and singing songs about my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am so thankful for His humble birth and His never ending mercy.  May you all rejoice in this season!
Sailing on to a new year,
E



Comments

  1. Dear Emily,
    Thank you so much for posting pictures and text about your family .. .it fills a little bit the holes in my heart to be so far away and not able to help anyone out when they need it. Maddie is so beautiful, that classic oval face with dark hair - what a pretty girl! Dearly love Sav and her freckles and Doris Day look! Christian is the All American Boy - Aunt Sue says! Emma, what can we say about her - Blithe Spirit comes to mind! Clark was so precious on the skype - leaning into the computer to tell us what he got for Christmas - makes us so happy. Tiny Baby Faye has been a blessing in her first month and a half of life ...and will continue to be, I'm sure. Thank you SO MUCH - are hearts are a little warmer and we can revisit this post to get a boost when we need it! You are helping the Jamaica Kingston Mission more than you know! love, Sister Smith, Elder Smith, Mom and Dad, Harold and Dianne, Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment