Light No. 9

What a week.  It feels like so much has happened this week.  It has been a fun, sun shining, heartbreaking week.  We have experienced great memories and extreme sadness.  I suppose those two must always exist simultaneously.

I realized too late today that as my sister has taught me today is a very important day.  The date demands something of us.  After all, is is MARCH FORTH.  We must march onwards and I think it comes at such a great time of year.  The time of year where in my mind I am battling with myself over whether I ought to give up on a few resolutions or get myself in gear again and act like I mean it.  Then I saw this on Pinterest.




So I'm not going to quit.  I'm already bugged with myself for the things I did quit.  I'm going to bed and I'm going to try again tomorrow.


This week I found light in simply trying my very best to give my love and serve those in need.  I didn't do enough and I wasn't much comfort but I tried my best.  I really made a deliberate effort to work on my relationships with my children and I think they noticed.  I went to bed earlier and wow what a difference that makes.  I played soccer with my kids.  I finished a few things that will stay finished and that always makes me happy.
I hope it's a great new week. I really need to repair my attitude and I'm hoping that some serious prayer and a good night sleep and renewed determination will do the trick.
Sailing on,
E

Comments

  1. serious prayer and a good nights sleep always helps. xoxo it was good to talk to you Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment