My Favorite Day

Today is my favorite day of the year -- the last day of school!
Christian brought me home this picture yesterday and I love it.  I think he is just as excited as I am!  I'm looking forward to family time, the swimming pool, beach vacation, sleeping on the trampoline, camping, summer homeschool, sleepy lazy mornings, fun and more fun.  I'm sure we will also encounter some disagreements, less than cooperative times and busy moments.  But I'm so happy to have the time back to fill it up with things that I chose rather than handing my children over for 8 hours a day to someone else.  I love it when I have them back and I am promising myself I will make the most of it this summer.  Here's to the school being closed and our home being OPEN!  Welcome, welcome summer break.
I'm off to another day of field day and end of year parties!  
E

Comments