Remembering Grandma Nina


My Grandma recently passed away.  I regret that I did not make more efforts to have a deeper relationship with her.  I hope she has forgiven me and that we will be able to work on it some more after I'm finished here on this earth.  I did have a really nice visit with her and my children about two weeks before she passed away.

This weekend my family will be having a memorial for her and so I have been helping my mother scan in some old photos.  It makes me wish I knew more about my Grandmother, about her childhood, about her memories.  I'm going to make sure I don't let a relationship like this one pass me by ever again.
She was my last living Grandparent.  I tell my children all the time how blessed they are to know two sets of grandparents and to have them involved in their lives.  It's something I always dreamed about for them and I consider it a huge blessing.  

E

Comments