Light No. 31

I have felt the light shining in so many differnt ways, through so many different people this week.  One thing I know is this:  No matter what happens; no matter what we experience God is aware of us.  He knows our hearts and our needs.  He never leaves us alone.  He always has a plan and we just need to trust that.

This week we were priviledged to be part of a one year old birthday party for my neice who is adorable.  It was the best party I've been to in a LONG time.  Everyone had so much fun, the food was amazing, and the decor so perfect.  I'm taking lessons on how to throw a great party.
We have been able to purchase another van and are so thankful to have that work out.  Kurt was accepted for a pathways program through BYU to complete his degree for a discounted price.  His hand is healing, he is busy with work, and again we are being watched over and taken care of.  I'm trying hard to remember how much I have to be thankful for and to accentuate the positive.  For the next two weeks before school begins again I am determinted to do as many fun things as possible with my family.  We are eating popsicles and running in the sprinklers, sleeping in and staying up late to watch movies, riding bikes and picking from the garden, painting toe nails and calling friends.  I love summer.

Sailing on,
E

Comments