Eight is Great


This handsome boy turned 8 years old yesterday.  

The day began with breakfast in bed and opening up a few gifts.  Then it was time to go to school.  Kurt and I picked him up for lunch and treated him to Chick-Fil-A, sending him back to school with birthday treats for the class.  Last night we had a fun birthday dinner with family here to help us enjoy it.  As we continued the tradition of going around the table saying what we all love about Christian, I was able to be reminded of what a truly wonderful young man my son is and how thankful I am for him in my life and in our family.  His influcence has always been one of good in our home.  He is a delightful boy; those are the exact words that every teacher in school or coach in a sport always says about him.  

He was very excited about his new scriptures from Grandma and Grandpa; he made sure to read them last night before he went to bed. 

I love this boy!  We are looking forward to a fun weekend as he has chosen to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on friday.  

E

Comments