This season...

I love the fall.  This time of year is so beautiful.  The cool air, the colors, the perfect light.
Sometimes the leaves fall off the trees and other times children force the leaves from the trees.  
It's the time when we get to start having hot chocolate for breakfast; warm oatmeal and fresh whipped cream.  It means bulb planting for spring and preparing garden beds for winter.  It means taking a break from lawn mowing and shoveling snow instead.  Everywhere I look this week I am struck by the beauty that is just sitting there waiting to be enjoyed.  

I'm so thankful that my children reminded me that we should walk to the park just because it was gorgeous outside.  These are moments that are too easily missed. 
Emma chose the perfect attire for playing at the park, wouldn't you say? 
All of it makes me smile.  
Happy Fall, 
E



Comments