Light No. 46

I'm in the whirlwind.  
We celebrated three birthdays within 9 days.   Fun and wild. 

I have much to be thankful for.   I'm happy with the time I spent slowing down when I was able to, spending time with my family, and making a sincere effort to give more hugs and offer more words of praise.  

I'm thankful for the lessons I learned from friends who stayed with us over the weekend and for the happiness they brought with them to our home.  

I'm finding light everywhere; most often in the hope of believing that we will endure, that we will move towards a deeper understanding, that we will learn, grow and become better.  

I'm frustrated that the van situation is still not resolved.  I dealt with some personal health issues that reminded me how short life is.  I'm happy to report I have been sneaking creative time in and it is helping me to calm down and breathe deeply.  I love the Colorado sunshine and feel so blessed to live in a place where I see so much of the sun.  

Sailing On, 
E

Comments