Life in Pictures.

I give.  I can't do everything I want to do.  I already knew this but it is getting worse all the time.  I can't even get to all the things I NEED to do, not to mention what I want and then when I do what I want at the expense of what I need to do... it's not pretty.

It is summer.  It's hot.  Swim team is in full swing and we have been to a rodeo.  I love that.  I'm working hard on a business plan that I have wanted to do for a long time.  I'm not giving up this time.  I'm getting ready to head to a family reunion and am excited/worried about that.

All I can promise is life in pictures.  Because I take one at least every day.  Sometimes a lot more than that.  So here is life in pictures as of lately.








These got put in the garden and now it looks like this.  I'm such a garden nerd, it makes me happy.

E


Comments