Remember

So rather than trying to 'catch up', which I know is impossible, I just want to make a list of some of the events / experiences that we have gone through in the past several weeks so that I can remember it.
In no particular order:

Finished up 3 soccer seasons and 1 football season, started another soccer season with Christian.
Savanna battled through 3 nights of competitive soccer tryouts
Emma broke out in a major, full blown case of chicken pox while on a trip to UT
Took a trip to UT to surprise visit my younger sister and also got to spend time with my older sister, meet my adorable new nephew, and expose everyone to the chicken pox  :)
Emma started riding her two wheeler and she tells me "Mom, I got this."
Found a yellow peony and planted it in my front yard.
Kurt built me two more garden boxes and cleaned out the garage.
Savanna turned 11.  Wow.
Faye has her tiny fingernails painted neon orange
The garden is in and growing and I love it
Madeline, Christian and Emma started swim team which means 7am practice every week day, and a very kind friend has offered to drive every morning -- blessing my life
I hosted two lunches at my home to get to know more women around me, it was good
Faye took a trip to the ER after not being able to stop vomiting and being borderline dehydrated
I cleaned up dozens of towels/bowls/sheets from kids being stomach sick
Signed up for a LEMI homeschool group training which I will attend in June
My gym membership ran out and I'm pretty sure the lack of it is contributing to my life frustrations
Faye had another laser treatment on her portwinestain birthmark on her cheek
I was sick in bed for two straight days, plus another two to fully recover
Faye broke out in the chicken pox
I realized a lot of things that I need to improve on, and realized that home schooling and working along side my children is going to be good for me as well as them.  I'm  happy for the challenge (most days) and feel that it will be paramount to the success of our family relationships.

I am working hard on nurturing and growing and doing the things that I know my soul needs the most. Happy Summer!

June is here, in full swing and I've got to get Emma ready to Muttin' Bust at the rodeo this weekend!
E




Comments

  1. Savannah is 11? When did you give her permission to grow up? Geez. They don't listen, do they?
    I need Emma to help Kendall learn to ride. Our driveway is not a great place to learn.
    What a wonderful hubby ... more gardening by you!
    I hope you are feeling better. Better yet, entire family stay healthy ... please!

    You are such a go getter. Hosting lunches, etc.

    I love you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment