Giddy Up Baby Blanket

I'm so happy to have something finsihed for the new baby.  After I had finished up Clark's cowboy quilt that I gave him for Christmas I realized I had all of these scraps that I would much rather use than have sit in another pile for way too long.  My goal was to use what I already had, so I just made it up as I went along and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I knew that I wanted it to be super soft and flexible for baby so I just put a grey minky fabric on the back and then did some very basic quilting.  A navy herringbone binding and yea, it is finished!  I am also currently using up the rest of the scraps to make a little changing pad to have with me in the car.


Below is Clark's quilt, and now his baby brother has a matching one.  I hope he likes it.


E

Comments

Post a Comment