Tuesdays

On Tuesdays when the 5 oldest children go to school (they are home with me the other 4 days)  I ususally wait for them on the front porch with my camera.  That way I can get a picture of their latest art project and remember all the exciting things they all want to tell me ALL AT THE SAME TIME.



Yesterday when they arrived home I made sure to get some photos since it was crazy hair day (Clark's wig is the best).  Savanna is usually the one who so quickly wants to hold Sheffield and cover him in kisses so she soon had him outside and we had some adorable photos.   I'm struck by how quickly he is losing his newborn looking face.  And while he is so rapidly growing so are his siblings who amaze me all the time.  I wholeheartedly believe that family is the thing that matters the very most.  And that having these siblings is exactly how these children are supposed to be learning and growing.

Feeling tired and thankful,
E

Comments