Spring Break



Someone is loving sitting up at the table like a big kid and eating some solid foods!
The weekly family photo project continues! 


For Spring Break we went to Garden of the Gods with the Tsuchimotos.  It was so much fun.  I'm so glad we went and of course the children loved climbing around on the rocks.  Spring Break can be a little tricky because I still expect my children to do school work but all of our friends are out of school and we want to get together with them.  So it takes some creative scheduling to work it all out.  Which is how life works anyway.
Sailing On,
E

Comments

  1. Looking at these beautiful pictures of your beautiful family made me panic a little that they are all growing up so fast. The one of Sheffield at the table did it. Not to mention Faye in her hat. Man, I am so glad we get to see you this summer. It may take some convincing his siblings to get to hold that beloved baby boy, but I'm going to do everything I can to make it happen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment